- ground beef 500 gr
- garlic (half) the more the better, chopped
- onion (half) just a little, chopped
- spring roll skin (kulit martabak/lumpia)
- scallions, thinly sliced
- salt, pepper and sugar
- beef flavor enhancer/masako
- mushroom, sliced
That’s the main ingredients, but if you want to you can add more spices like cumin powder and curry powder.
- first, saute garlic and onion until turn to gold brown and smell wonderful.
- then put the ground beef, salt, pepper, sugar, and beef flavor (and also the others spices if you want to use them). mixed it until well cooked.
- after that, insert the mushroom and stir it until brownish and dry.
- let it cool, while you prepare the skin on the plate and heat up the oil for frying.
- mixed eggs and scallions. add the ground beef, and stir it well.
- put the filling to the skin, fold it nicely.
- fry it on hot oil.
I like to eat it with pickles or ABC sauce. But my husband love to eat it with vinegar sauce. I make them simply from vinegar, soy sauce, boiled water, and chili pepper. Enjoy ;)