- ground beef 500 gr
- garlic (half) the more the better, chopped
- onion (half) just a little, chopped
- spring roll skin (kulit martabak/lumpia)
- scallions, thinly sliced
- salt, pepper and sugar
- beef flavor enhancer/masako
- mushroom, sliced
That’s the main ingredients, but if you want to you can add more spices like cumin powder and curry powder.
- first, saute garlic and onion until turn to gold brown and smell wonderful.
- then put the ground beef, salt, pepper, sugar, and beef flavor (and also the others spices if you want to use them). mixed it until well cooked.
- after that, insert the mushroom and stir it until brownish and dry.
- let it cool, while you prepare the skin on the plate and heat up the oil for frying.
- mixed eggs and scallions. add the ground beef, and stir it well.
- put the filling to the skin, fold it nicely.
- fry it on hot oil.
I like to eat it with pickles or ABC sauce. But my husband love to eat it with vinegar sauce. I make them simply from vinegar, soy sauce, boiled water, and chili pepper. Enjoy 😉
It’s a story about two people who are best friends walked across the desert. In the middle of journey, they fight and one of them slap his friend.
The person who got slapped was hurt, and without words, he writes in the sand:
TODAY, my best friend slapped me on the cheek.
They kept walking, until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a shower. The man who slapped and hurt, trying to swim but nearly drowned, and was rescued by his friend. When he began to sober up and his fear is gone, he wrote on a stone: TODAY, MY BEST FRIEND saved my life.
The person who help and slapped his friend asked, “Why after I hurt you, you write it in the sand and now you write on a stone? ” His friend smiled, and then replied, “When a friend has hurt us, we must writing in the sand so the winds will blows and removes it. And when something extraordinary happens, we must carved on the rock of our hearts, so that would never can be lost in the wind.”
In this life often arise differences of opinion and conflicts due to different point of view. By therefore, try to forgive and forget the past.
Learn WRITING IN THE SAND…